To our valued guests,
In preparation for our re-opening, we want to share some details before your visit to ensure a comfortable and confident experience.
Our team is healthy & very anxious to return to the salon & offer you the best service possible. We have been making use of our time to maintain education & doing the necessary adjustments to our environment to provide a safe place. A major addition is an air purification system that will allow a reduction of all viruses, bacteria and mold on all surfaces, hard & soft 24/7.
We have also upgraded our booking system that has some great new features for you!
Through this program we will be introducing our new Tribute Treat Card. This rewards program will earn you points for all service & retail purchases. Our new cloud-based system offers secured credit card storage so your checkout is touchless & seamless with an immediate emailed receipt. Your future visits can be booked prior to check-out, so no need to go to front desk to complete your visit.
For appointments, we have our wait list set up by service provider & we have all the scheduled appointments that were missed from March 18th through opening day.
Based on the new 6’ distance and sanitation guidelines, we will be allowing extra time for each appointment. We appreciate your patience, as the team, we will do our best to get caught up. Your return and future support means the world to each of us.
Our commitment to you:
- We have scheduled and spaced our team to work with ease in honoring the 6 ft distance, adding additional hours to our salon work week.
Sunday — 10am-8pm
Monday — 10am-8pm
Tuesday-Thursday — 9am-9pm
Friday — 9am-8pm
Saturday — 8am-6pm
- Our staff will serve only one guest at a time.
- Each work area is completely disinfected after each guest.
- We will expand our previous strong sanitation efforts to include touchless sanitizer/soap dispenser/touchless faucets.
- Acrylic guards will be at our nail table, front desk & as dividers in our shampoo room.
- We have added dividers in our atrium studio & we have purchased portable processors so there’s no need to leave styling chair.
- Daily health check of team with temperature reading & health form signed.
- Masks, Shields & gloves for team will be provided.
- We are a Barbicide Certified Salon as well as the team has been individually certified.
- We will follow the disinfecting protocols of all surfaces on a regular basis throughout the day, using disposable items where possible.
- We are required to eliminate reception seating to reduce the occupancy within the building
- Magazines, food and drink are not permitted at this time.
Our request of you:
- We will greet you at our entrance & ask that you wait outside on our benches, at the coffee shop a few doors away, or in your car until your service provider is ready for you.
- We will be taking temperatures of every guest, along with signing a health waiver & asking you to wear your mask the entire visit.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment ~ as only one guest to service provider is allowed at any time in the building
- We ask your participation in securing that all occupants of Tribute have a healthy comfortable & confident experience.
- We ask you bring minimal personal items with you as they must remain with you at all times
- We will only be accepting credit card payments for appointments
[cash or venmo for gratuities for staff preferred]
- Initially, due to our restrictions [one client at a time] we are unable to accommodate young children’s cuts [under 10yrs of age]
Our new Cancellation Policy
Due to the high volume of appointment requests awaiting our return, we will secure your appointment with a credit card. We ask you re-schedule asap allowing us time to offer the appointment to another guest.
However, if cancelled within 24 hours of appt time,
a 25% service fee will be billed to you.
In the event that we need to reschedule your appt within the 24 hours we will extend the 25% savings towards your rescheduled appointment.
If you book an appointment and fail to contact us,
a 50% service fee will be billed to you.
This new policy is out of respect for our team’s time availability & the current customer demand.
As always, we are deeply committed to providing each of our clients the best service experience.
The Tribute Team is a professional family that has only gotten closer by being apart and we treasure our days ahead with you again.
SALON & SPA
Tribute Salon Spa
401 W. Main Street
Brighton MI 48116