Our Medical Spa & Wellness Team
SPA & WELLNESS
ANNIE JEFFERY, NP
“BE PICKY WITH YOUR CLOTHES, FRIENDS & YOUR INJECTOR”
Annie obtained her nursing education in Nashville, Tennessee. She received her Master of Science in Nursing from Vanderbilt University after completing her undergraduate at a small private college called David Lipscomb University.
• She has worked in the field of Reconstructive and Plastic surgery since 2011.
• Annie started with ASM in June 2016, she came to us with 5+ years of Injectable experience.
• Annie loves continuing to evolve in the industry, and constantly adds to the knowledge by keeping up with the newest uses for neuromodulators (like Botox), dermal fillers, and the latest advanced injection techniques.
• Throughout her nursing career she has expanded her skill set on many different levels, with a special focus on the aesthetics industry. Her experience and knowledge encompass the whole realm of medical aesthetics including Botox, Juvederm, and Voluma.
• Annie has a passion for what she does and wants to help you feel great about the face you put forward to the world.
• Continued education is extremely important and Annie participates in multiple extra-curricular courses every year in person and online.
• Continuing education to be a naturopathic doctor.
CALL (734) 740-0539 TO SCHEDULE WITH ANNIE TODAY!
LANAE M. HARSCH, RN, BSN
Allergan Medical Institute Faculty Member
“TEN MINUTES, TEN YEARS”
LaNae has a very keen aesthetic eye and spends a great deal of time with her clients to achieve their desired results. She also considers it her job to make the client feel comfortable when they arrive for procedures. “It’s unusual if you aren’t nervous before coming in. Luckily, I can take time with my clients, all the time that they need.”
• Registered nurse with a Bachelor of Science from Eastern Michigan University.
• She began her nursing career in 1985 and has spent the whole time in the field of women’s health.
• She began her injectable career in 2003 when Botox and Restylane were first launched. She launched and has run her own company since 2006.
• LaNae is a skilled trainer for Allergan (Botox & Juvederm). She has taught many physicians, physician assistants, and nurses in the area and art of Botox and Dermal Fillers.
CALL (734) 740-0539 TO SCHEDULE WITH LANAE TODAY!
CAROLYN LAPAN, FNLP, CFNC, LLC
Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner/Limited License Psychologist
“WE ALL DESERVE VIBRANT HEALTH & HAPPINESS“
Carolyn is the founder of Satori CL, LLC and she is passionate about helping others learn about how the body systems interact and influence each other. Satori means enlightenment through understanding and she believes growth happens through education which is why she spends time with each client to explain their unique bio-individuality.
Carolyn focuses on lifestyle influences, genetics, and the environment to determine what is causing your disease or chronic conditions.
- She takes into consideration nutritional interventions, exercise physiology, sleep physiology, emotional and mental health
- Carolyn is committed to helping you reach optimal health and vitality by identifying the unique underlying causes
- Stay up to date with genetic, lifestyle, and environmental factors shifting health from illness to well-being
- Assess your current situation, agree on recommendations and next steps for optimal success, and closely track progress to ensure you progress toward your goals
- Carolyn explores strategies and tactics to increase lifespan, healthspan, and well-being, and optimize cognitive, physical, and emotional health
- She is dedicated to the pursuit of longevity and optimal health
CALL (810) 844-3673 TO SCHEDULE WITH CAROLYN TODAY!