To our valued guests,
We have added an air purification system that will allow a reduction of all viruses, bacteria and mold on all surfaces, hard & soft 24/7.
We have upgraded our booking system that has some great new features for you!
Through this program we will be introducing our new Tribute Treat Card. This rewards program will earn you points for all service and retail purchases. Our new cloud-based system offers secured credit card storage so your checkout is touchless and seamless with an immediate emailed receipt. Your future visits can be booked prior to check-out, so no need to go to front desk to complete your visit.
Based on the new 6’ distance and sanitation guidelines, we will be allowing extra time for each appointment.
Our commitment to you:
- We have scheduled and spaced our team to work with ease in honoring the 6 ft distance, adding additional hours to our salon work week.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Our staff will serve only one guest at a time.
- Each work area is completely disinfected after each guest.
- We have expanded our previous strong sanitation efforts to include touchless sanitizer/soap dispenser/touchless faucets.
- Acrylic guards will be at our nail table, front desk and as dividers in our shampoo room.
- We have added dividers in our atrium studio and we have purchased portable processors so there’s no need to leave styling chair.
- Daily health check of team with temperature reading and health form signed.
- Masks, Shields & gloves for team will be provided.
- We are a Barbicide Certified Salon as well as the team has been individually certified.
- We will follow the disinfecting protocols of all surfaces on a regular basis throughout the day, using disposable items where possible.
- We are required to eliminate reception seating to reduce the occupancy within the building
- Magazines, food and drink are not permitted at this time.
Our request of you:
- We will greet you at our entrance and ask that you wait outside on our benches, at the coffee shop a few doors away, or in your car until your service provider is ready for you.
- We will be taking temperatures of every guest, along with signing a health waiver and asking you to wear your mask the entire visit.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment ~ as only one guest to service provider is allowed at any time in the building
- We ask your participation in securing that all occupants of Tribute have a healthy comfortable & confident experience.
- We ask you bring minimal personal items with you as they must remain with you at all times
- We will only be accepting credit card payments for appointments [cash or venmo for gratuities for staff preferred]
- Initially, due to our restrictions [one client at a time] we are unable to accommodate young children’s cuts [under 10yrs of age]
Our new Cancellation Policy
We respectfully request a 24 hour notice to cancel your appointment. This courtesy allows us the opportunity to offer time to another guest. If you have to cancel within the 24 hour period, a 25% service fee will be billed to you. If you fail to contact us, a 50% service fee will be billed to you. As always we are deeply committed to taking care of you and we appreciate your understanding.
SALON & SPA
Tribute Salon Spa
401 W. Main Street
Brighton MI 48116